We are looking for a low-cost mapping browser as an alternative to
MapInfo Professional software to display a variety of TAB files.

Preferably, this browser would:

-Permit a simultaneous display of many files (eg, land mass, drainage,
roads, cities, etc).
-Enable me to set up a workspace for later reference (of zoom, color and

labels)
-Perform some basic mapping functions (eg, zoom in & out of an area)

Does anyone know of a low-cost mapping browser that could perform these
tasks?

Thank you in advance,
Lyn Du Chateau
ADC WorldMap