Hi Michelle

You may need to try using Chr$(34) instead of  ".

Good Luck
Ian Allan

Frontier Mapping Pty Ltd wrote:

Hi, I have a program that only exports files to NonEarth (it's a bug in their software)  I'm trying to write a MB app that will read in their MIF file, replace with an appropriate projection and then import into Mapinfo.  However the string that defines the projection has "m" within it, ie the inverted comma's need to be part of the string.  I've tried "&"m"&" but that doesn't work. I KNOW theirs a way of doing this, but how? (the rest works fine!) Help appreciated, Thanks,  Michelle, Melbourne, Australia[EMAIL PROTECTED]
begin:vcard
n:Allan;Ian
tel;fax:+61+3 9773-1232
tel;work:+61+3 9773-1232
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Geocode mapping and analysis pl.
adr:;;PO Box 2072 ;Edithvale;Victoria;3196;Australia
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Director
end:vcard