> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Fran you are absolutely right.
>
> What the antigen is, is a virus detector and it is at the
> moment deleting ALL image files that come my way and then
> letting the sender know that it has been deleted. ...

This is why people should stop attaching files to messages sent
to mailing lists; this includes those stupid VCARDs and fancy
stationary that the Microsot Outlock tries to foist on you. It's
clutter, gobbles up bandwidth, and it all looks like viruses to
an increasingly growing number of jumpy servers.

I wonder if all servers started banning attachments and embedded
binary data (like images) and even HTML formatting whether the
world would be a better place or not?

- Bill Thoen