I traced it to a paranoid server in Florida. It had been
paralyzed by fear, uncertainty and doubt, and so it was found
gibbering inside its own network revulsion field, mindlessly
rejecting all messages. I understand that it's been medicated now
and is expected to recover, so no worries.

In effect, fear of the love bug has been almost as effective at
seizing up the 'net as an actual infection would have been.

- Bill Thoen