Dear all,

Has anybody got any experience of using MapInfo Pro with Windows Terminal
Server, especially using ODBC?.

I'm using MI Pro 5.5 on Windows Terminal Server (Win NT4), and have created
an ODBC data source which refers to an Access97 database using the ODBC
driver supplied with MI (3.51). I then want to create a new table with this
DSN, but with a live link, however it fails with an ODBC error message;
"Memory Allocation Error".

I've checked the above procedure on a networked NT4 PC, and that works
perfectly. I've also ensured the "MaxBufferSize" setting in the ODBC
connection string is identical in both environments with the value of 2048
kbytes.

If however I create a new table, but download the data from the DSN, the
data is successfully downloaded into MI Pro. It appears that the problem
only lies with the live access.

Any idea's would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Paul Fildes                                   Phone: +44 121 643 6711
Technology Applications Group, Maunsell Ltd,  Fax:   +44 121 643 1357
Attwood House, 1 Worcester Walk,              Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
New Street, Birmingham B2 4NX, UK             URL:   www.maunsell.co.uk