Hi Karen

I had the same happening a few weeks ago! The only change in my system prior and
after the message appearing is that I changed my local (lpt1) inkjet printer to
another brand and type in the meantime and deleated the old printer driver from
the system.
 All the workspaces last openen with a still existing network printer worked
fine, the ones last opened with the previous local printer gave the message
."126: Printer driver file not found"

I had to open all the *.WOR files and deleted the reference to the printer in
the last part of that file to make them work again.

Max

Schelbach Karen wrote:

> Hi, I'm having problems opening some workspaces I made about a month ago.
> The workspace starts to open up, then I get an error message giving the
> workspace file path name and "126: Printer driver file not found".  When I
> click Okay (the only option given to get out of the error message) another
> dialog box appears "Workspace could not be opened".  So, I can't use the
> workspace at all.  This is only happening with some workspaces and not
> others.  Has anyone else had this experience and can anyone help me solve
> this one?
>
> thanks.

                            Max Fernandez

   Departement Geologie, Koninklijk Museum voor Midden - Africa

   Département de Géologie, Musée royal de l'Afrique centrale
   Department of Geology, Royal Museum for Central Africa

Steenweg op Leuven, 13                            tl: +32 2 769 5431
B-3080 Tervuren                                   fx: +32 2 769 5432
Belgium                            email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]