-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ian Macey
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 5:33 AM
To: MI List (E-mail)
Subject: MI Vertical mapper problem

I am attempting to create a 3D view using gridview in vertical mapper.
Everything appears ok in the grid view options dialogue box. Click on ok,
the scene is rendered but then I just get a black screen in the viewing
window. If I try to open any of the tutorial files I get the same result.

What am I missing?

TIA

Ian