Hi, I'm doing an survey of GIS websites.  Websites that specialize in
explaining the concept of GIS to common people.  The one with no
geographic experience.  Please let me know if you know of any such
websites, thanks in advance!

               Erick Posner
Earn $$ while surfing on the website!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=cbl286

-----
"My Mom said she learned how to swim.  Someone took her out in the lake
and threw her off the boat.  That's how she learned how to swim.  I said,
'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim.' "
 --Paula Poundstone