Hi,

I have a Garmin GPS3 unit that I want to use with the Blue GeoTracker
software supplied with Mapinfo 5. I have the setup working and I can see my
position and track it on screen. However the problem is that I want to
record my position every second to a table.

I have tried setting the geocode settings for both point and polyline. I
setup a table with the fields Lat, Long, elev,time,speed,heading,pdop as per
the NMEA sentence (I think this is correct). This table is mappable and
editable.

My problem is that Geotracker only writes records to this table when i press
the point geocode button. When I select  polyline it appears on the screen
but there is no data attached, that I can see and no records are appended to
the table.

How can I get this to record the position every second into the table I
setup?

I really need help on this one!

Thankyou
James.

James Moss
Scientist GIS Catchment Processes

RSK Natural Sciences Precinct
Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
Block B, 80 Meiers Rd., Indooroopilly Brisbane 4068
Phone : 3896 9630
Fax : 3896 9591
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]