+AD4- Hello, there
+AD4-
+AD4- I have a Arc/Info Grid image which is a fold of files and I'd like to be
+AD4- used in MapInfo as either Grid layer or Vector layer. I have tried
+AD4- ArcLink but it seems ArcLink does not support GRID format. It simply
+AD4- skips the GRD section in +ACo-.E00 file where has all raster data.
+AD4- So Is there anyone over there know any solution for that?
+AD4- Thanks in advance.
+AD4-

You could try using ArcView with 3D Analyst if it is available to you.  You
can convert the grid to a shapefile which I think if memory serves me
correctly, will create the cells as polygons.  The Universal Translator
should do the rest for you.

Can you also not try to convert the grid to a vector file from within
ArcInfo itself, than translate the .e00 fiel?

Don't know if this helps.

Regards

Tony Elson
GIS Consultant