Hello everyone,

I'm trying to save a MI layout as a clear, quality graphic which can be
imported into a MS word document.  I have tried saving the MI layout in
various formats (jpeg, png, bmp, tiff, and gif) then importing straight into
Word.  Each format loses clarity and ends up very grainy and a different
colour as to MI.  I've also tried using PaintShop to sharpen the tiff image,
then compressed it to a smaller file size, but still end up with the same
grainy results.  I just can't seem to get the map graphic to retain quality
once taken out of MI.  Can anyone help?

thank you!
Karen.

_______________________________________
KAREN SCHELBACH
Project Officer
Communication & Information Infrastructure Development
Department of Communication, Information, Local Government,
 Planning & Sport
Telephone:  (07) 3404 3419
Website: www.dcilgp.qld.gov.au
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named
recipent(s) only.

If you have received this message in error, you are asked to inform the
sender as quickly as possible and delete this message and any copies of this
message from your computer system network.
Any form of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of
this e-mail message is prohibited.
Unless stated otherwise, this e-mail represents only the views of the sender
and not the views of the Queensland Department of Communication Information,
Local Government, Planning & Sport.