Hi all,

Several times I tried to patch MI ver. 5.5 to 5.5.0.26, always ending with
"Setup was unable to upgrade MapInfo Professional...". I checked the patched
files and only one which was not changed is mapinfow.exe - I think the most
important. Neither MapInfo, nor any other programs were running during the
installation. Where is the problem - does anybody know? My English MapInfo
runs under English Windows NT 4.0 SP6.

Thanks

Jaromir SVASTA
Hydrogeologist