We are trying to print out a map sheet with four MapX windows.  One
window is a UK location map and is static.  Two windows are locator maps
which include a marker representing the location of the main map and a
tile locator showing adjacent sheets.  The main map window is updatable
automatically and changes for each data sheet.  To be included on the
map sheet are various static disclaimers, but also some text sheet
numbers, map axes etc that are dynamic.

MapX can obviously print a good quality map but it does have the ability
to combine these out a detailed map sheet.  We have looked at various
other products including VSView, MapServer 5 Turbo, and ViewPro but all
of these require that the maps are exported to a file and reimported.
This is resulting in very large files (100MB) which we have previously
found are not handled well in Win95/98.

Has anyone come across an application with which we could perform the
above tasks.

Regards

Andrew Gubbin