Andrew,

I have had a bit of a go at using the API from Delphi, but just can't get
things working.  The problem seems to be what the hGrid relates to in
Delphi.  Can anybody provide a simple Delphi example that, for example,
opens a grid and reads a value at x,y ?

There have been a few questions regarding this on the list so I suspect I
am not alone.

Regards

Neil Moseley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]