Red Hen Systems, a Fort Collins, Colorado located software company is
looking for one or two software engineers skilled in video edition methods.
Join a leading group integrating geographical information systems with
digital video and photography.

We are a small group of under 25 doing some rather exceptional things in the
emerging industry of location and spatial imagry analysis.  We believe one
picture is more that worth a thousand words.  Our techniques provide a new
index for video story and content organization.

We are looking not for edition experts but programmer types interested in
further development of spatially indexed video and imagery.
Industries/clients include: police, real estate, insurance, forestry,
agriculture, DOD, sports, web-based Yellow Pages, with new applications
coming in daily.

Any combination of video slice and dice programming skills tied to a working
knowledge of GIS, GPS, Oracle, Java, Delphi, C++ and the like are invited to
submit resumes and salary requests.

Red Hen Systems
6/9/00

http://www.redhensystems.com