Okay, next problem. I've now got MapXtreme plotting my locations on a map. Right now, it's using stars to mark the position of these locations. Is there any way for a user to click on one of these points & display more information about that point?  Or, alternatively, is there anyway to change the stars to numbered point & then display additional info referencing the same number?  I'm using ASP pages to query an Oracle 7.345 database via ODBC.  Also, how would I go about pulling the additional information.  Sorry for being so vague, I'm pretty new to both MapInfo & ASP.

Thanks,
Ian Cazabat