Hi,

One of my client has faced the following problem in integrated mapping
application using VC++. Can any one give some hints on this!!

 I have redefined short cut menu as -

   CREATE MENU \"MapperShortcut\" ID 100 AS
     \"Show in Different Window\" ID 101 CALLING OLE
\"ProcessMenuCommands\"

    I am calling mapinfo.SetCallBack() with Document object, so that i
can receive all callbacks in my document class.

   I want to know How to declare/define, where to declare/define
function 'ProcessMenuCommands' in my document class.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jayprakash.A
TATA Infotech LTd