WOLTERS-NOORDHOFF ATLASPRODUCTIONS

Dear Lister,

A couple of month ago I have downloaded an evaluation version of the program
Geomorph. This program converts various GIS-formats to each other. I needed
the software for conversion form MapInfo (MID/MIF) to BNA (Atlas GIS). Now I
need a commercial version of the program (evaluation expired) the program is
not longer available on the market.

Is there anyone who knows this program and does have a copy of the program
for me.

Kind regards

Bob Mijwaard
Projectmanager GIS

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>