After installing MI 6.0 when I start up MapInfo now I get the following error
message...
(c:/mapinfo/mapinfow.mnu:1090) MapInfo Database driver failed to load
c:/MapInfo/MidLoci.dll or dependant drivers not found.

I was able to locate this midloci.dll file in my mapinfo directory so not sure
why I'm getting this message. Does anyone know why this might be happening and
what I  need to do to resolve it? I'm working on windows NT 4.0 computer.

TIA

Dan