My previous request to this list was quite helpful in locating a resource
for free maps but now i have a new problem

I am wanting to create a query that would show all the streets on a map
contained within a zone i created in a separate layer. I know this sounds
simple to most of you, but I am new to mapping with NO BACKGROUND and need
HELP. Most of the Help functions have proven useless to me for this task.

ANy help most appreciated.

Carol Crutchfield