Dear Hassan,
You may wish to consider MapEdit distributed by MapCentric. MapEdit is a
powerful map editing tool which creates digital vector maps from scanned
cartographic materials and raster images for on-screen editing.
Product features include:
Automated/Manual digitising
Raster image pre-processing
Improves poor quality raster images
Topological management
Map distortion correction
Automatic edge matching
True colour tracing
Trace speed customising
Import existing vector maps
Aerial and space photos (images) processing

There is a MapEdit demo available from
http://www.mapcentric.co.uk/MapEdit.htm. If you have any problems with the
download, please let me know and I'll e-mail the files to you. The price of
MapEdit is US$695.

I hope this information is of use, please let me know if you require any
further information.

Best Regards,

Kirsten Burrows
Channel Manager.

End of financial year offers - see website for more details

MapCentric - Independent GIS Distributors
Tel +44 20 7242 4535
Fax +44 20 7242 4536
www.mapcentric.co.uk

This email is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not
the original intended recipient. MapCentric cannot accept liability
for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on
behalf of MapCentric. This email contains information and prices that
may be subject to change at any time. Errors and omissions excepted.