Try IDRISI. It works great for all kinds of Raster operations and analysis and
has a lot or options for boolean and matimatical operations with images.

You can check it out at: www.clarklabs.org

//Hälsningar / Regards
Gustaf Svedjemo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Högskolan på Gotland / Gotland University College
Cramérgatan 3
S-621 57 Visby
Sweden
E-post / Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]