I'm looking for a routing component (server) to be used in conjunction with
MapXreme NT to deliver detailed journey directions over the internet (like
MapQuest/MapBlast). Does anyone know of any server software (must be
multi-user/multi-threaded) that is currently available? I know of
RouteXNetServer from MapCentric and Routing J Server from MapInfo but are
there any others? Does anyone have any views/experience on integrating these
software packages with MapXtreme?

Regards,

John Miller Jnr.

Millennium Mappings Inc.