Mappers,

I have geocoded a number of responses to a survey by their
postcodes (it would have been nice to use OS ADDRESSPOINT
data but the addresses collected are too much of a mess to get
any decent hit rate). As a result of this I now have in most cases
one visible point on the map which actually represents between 5
and 25 respondents living under that postcode. Is it possible to
label each point visible with an 'expression' that will show the
concentration of respondents at each point.

Sorry if this isn't very clear but its difficult to explain...

Thanks, Dave