After much searching we think we have found a product that will do most of
the functions listed below.

PAM2000+ (Paddock Action Management) can be downloaded as a functional demo
from www.fairport.com.au

The demo won't let you save your data, import images or set up new maps but
comes with some demo data which is more than adequate for evaluation
purposes.

The cost of PAM2000+ with mapping is about half the price of MI pro (in
Australia at least).

There is an extensive range of import and export formats (including MIF
format).

We were so impressed that we are now dealers in the software and can see it
becoming a very useful tool for farmers.

Regards
Peter Graham
WS Group
33 Brisbane Street