Mappers,

2 Questions really:

1) I have digitised 400 zone boundaries each with a unique number
id. I did, however, digitise them in the wrong order, which means
that the browser is a mess. Although this is not a problem is it
possible to sort the id's from 1-400+ without physically affecting the
mapped zones, much like you can in Excel with the 'sort data'
command?

2) Does anyone know of any software other than Postcode Plus
supplied by AFD software which can be used to return Postcodes
when given partial addresses? If any other packages are available
do they also output a grid ref? Oh, and how much?

TIA oh saviours!
Dave