I'm trying to make a single polygon in a single table change colors using MB
and I can't seem to find the right MB incantation to make it happen.  All I
want is to have the single selected polygon on the top layer of my map window
be a distinct color from the other polygons around it. And I'd like it to be
the same color every time the program fetches a new single polygon and puts
that one on top of the layer control pile.  Does one of the MB experts in the
crowd have a minute to brief me on this?
Thanks,
Tim Rood