Does anyone know of a solution to get page numbers printed when a browser
window is printed?  The print command just seems to print consequtive pages
across and then down without any page numbers.

One problem with using a layout is the number of columns, column widths,
and number of rows is not known until a 'print browser' button is clicked,
and it seems like a lot of processing would be necessary just to get page
numbers on a browser printout.

I know if the solution is easy that it might already be part of MapInfo,
but I can hope that either there is a solution out there, or, that I have
missed some function in MB or MI.

TIA Brad