When loading an MB app compiled with version 5.5 on a version 4 MI, the app
starts loading then MI crashes with a system error 33012. If I use my own
4.12, I got the message that MI cannot load the MB app because of version
compatibility.

Would that same message appear with a plain version 4.0, or 4.1? I know
there were many changes between 4 and 4.12, what the MB version trap one of
them?

TIA

Jacques PARIS

e-mail    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For MapInfo support, see the Paris PC Consult enr. site  at
http://www.total.net/~rparis/gisproducts.htm