Just got MapInfo version 6.

I have an Access 2000 database on one of our remote drives.

I set up a ODBC connection to this database on this drive. No problems.

I create a MapInfo MapCatalog table in the database.

I then go into MapInfo and try to make one of the tables in this database
mappable. When I try - I get the error message "There are no non mappable
tables for this datasource." Then the Select DBMS Table Wizard comes up with
the following:

Connection Type: ODBC
Connection:         The right connection I specified
Table list box:       EMPTY!!!

All I can do is close the Wizard. I have no other options.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to a solution to this - or point
out what I have done wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Craig Hobson