> >I am looking for feedback from people that have set up a MapXtreme
> application on a UNIX workstation running Sun Solaris.  Are there any
> problems with bringing MapInfo TAB files across from Windows into Solaris?
> Other problems, or was the development smooth sailing?
> >
> >Looking forward to your replies.

We did install an application we built on wondows NT on a Solaris box. We
installed it first on a Linux box we had in house. Some Path cleaning was
needed but the rest went without problems. We just had to install some missing
font on the Solaris box.

I guess Sun's "write once run everywhere" sometimes works. :-)
begin:vcard
n:Hamel;Martin
tel;work:(418)647-1555
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.korem.com
org:Le Groupe Korem
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Directeur Développement
adr;quoted-printable:;;680 Charest Est=0D=0A=0D=0A;Québec;Québec;G1K 3J4;Canada
fn:Martin Hamel
end:vcard