Hi Everyone, I am currently experiencing a problem with labels not appearing
in their correct location. I have roughly 150 map/layout workspaces which
contain a layer with the labels check box on. A number of labels had to be
manually selected and moved for cosmetic reasons. However, when I run the
workspaces the custom labels have moved. Does anyone know of a quick and
dirty solution to this problem? Could modifications to the labels base table
influence the label placement?Thanks
EO