Hi.
Greetings from Norway.

I have converted a set of data from a norwegian format (SOSI) to
MapInfo-format.
These data contains among other things the graphical elements (directly
translated); "circle" and "bows"
witch is represented by two points(bow) or one point(center,circle) and a
radius that describes the size of the element.

My question to you is : Does MapInfo(MI) reconize these elements or will MI
just operate on lines,points,polygons and text. And if MI not reconize it,
how does it then represent f.ex. the bow? As short lines with sequential
coordinates or what.

You see, i will use the data in another application whitch does not reconize
bows and circles, so in my case it is actually best if MI represent the bows
as short lines.

With regards
Kjartan Greiff Selnes

Bravida Geomatikk AS