Hi folks

Thanks to all for the help on accessing ACCESS D/B.
I've tried out ODBC connection and it works!.
I am working on a project to put up all our well
locations on MI( about 1000 wells ). I wanted to
access the D/B to  bring in data (like production)
directly from the D/B as it gets updated.
Anybody around who has information any such projects ?
Or of MI applications in Oil Sector ?

Thanks

Tigi
D/B group