Dear L-ers,

I have a large MapInfo table that has a logical column (i.e. T or F).

When I come to query that field for the false rows (i.e. where Logical_column = "F") it selects all the true values (i.e. "T").

Also, if I ask the query the other way round and try to select all the rows that don't equal false it does select all the false records (i.e.where Logical_column <> "F").

Can anybody explain this please - it happens in V5, V5.5 and V6.

TIA

Nick Hall

Dataview Solutions Ltd
"Making Maps Work"
Technology House, Lissadel Street
Salford M6 6AP
ENGLAND

Tel:  +44 (0)161 278 2556
Fax:  +44 (0)161 737 7700
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**HAVE A LOOK AT OUR NEW DATA CATALOGUE ONLINE**

WARNING - THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS CONFIDENTIAL.
This e-mail transmission (including any accompanying attachments)
contains confidential information which is intended for the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]. Thank you.