Hello all.

I hope someone can help me.

I am adding a 2-character field to the "Cncty_3k" file to identify the
Canadian Province (or Territory).  As my source for the 2-digit code, I am
using the "Province" column in the "Canada" table.  I believe that both
tables are the supplied with MapInfo.

Here are the problems:
        1).  The "Cncty_3k" file says that the provincial name  is
"Nunvaut".  The "Canada" file says that it is spelled "Nunavut".  Which is
correct?
        2).  The "Canada" file says that the abbreviation for Nunavut is
"NT".  That is the same abbreviation for the Northwest Territories.  Can
someone tell me what the abbreviation is for the Northwest Territories as
well as the Nuvaut Territory?

Thanks!

        -Dara Thompson