Hello all!

I've just installed version 6.0, and am experimenting with the new Hotlinks
and HTML publishing functions. What I would like to do is create html
coverage's showing company locations labelled with the company URL. I can
make the maps interactive in MI, but there's no links included in the HTML
version...I would like to enable and end user( without MI installed )to be
able to view the maps, click on the company locations and be redirected to
that website, all from their web browser.
Is this possible with MI 6.0, or will I need MapX/MapXtreme??

TIA
Natalie Swayze

application/ms-tnef