I was wondering if anyone on the list new of a translator for either IHS Well
History data or Geographics data to MI? I am looking for something besides the
standard Excell and or Access imports. My client is not able to extract the
needed information in either of these formats so that I can import into MI. I
believe their data is in P2K format for which I am not familiar.

Thanks for any comments.

Dave Steyaert
Geologist