From: Doug Pease [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 6:03 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MI MB compiling error problem

List Gurus

I am trying to create an application using the new Set Window Printer
statement in MB 6

When I compile my application with the following statement
        Set Window FW
          Printer Name "\\NT1\HP1055CM by HP" Orientation Portrait Copies 1
PaperSize 9(or any other number)

I get a System Error message window stating "Internal Error 34623" then MB
just closes down.

Now, if I compile it without including PaperSize it is successful.

Is this a bug or can someone shed some light on this for me.

Thanks

Doug Pease
GISO
Livingstone Shire council