Hi John,

I haven't excactly tried it myself, but this ought to do the the job:

1. This SQL query requires that both of your tables has a Integer column.
Lets call it OUTJOIN
All the values in these two column should be the same, for instance 1.

2. Your SQL syntax would then be (I guess you allready have seen it):

Select * From Table1, Table2
     Where Table1.OUTJOIN = Table2.OUTJOIN
     Into FULLJOIN NoSelect

This query ought to give you a table with as many records as the product of
the two input tables.
It will match each of the records in Table1 with all the records in Table2.

Good luck!

Peter
*
Peter Moller        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GIS-Developer       Direct: +45 6313 5008
Kampsax        Voice: +45 6313 5013
Rugaardsvej 55      Faximile: +45 6313 5090
DK 5000 Odense C    Web: www.mapinfo.dk
MapInfo Authorized Partner