Hi

I'am new to MapXtreme.  I tried to execute the simplemap application that comes along
with MapXtreme for Java, but I encountered several errors. I have defined all the
necessary classpaths, imported all necessary packages and other requirements needed to
execute it, but it gives me several errors after compiling.

For eg. some of the errors are

simplemap.java : package com.mapinfo.beans.vmapj.VisualMapJ does not exist

simplemap.java : com.mapinfo.beans.tools.MapToolBar does not exist

simplemap.java : cannot resolve symbol
symbol : class VisualMapJ
location : class simplemap
           VisualMapJ visualMapJ1 = new VisualMapJ()

simplemap.java : cannot resolve symbol
symbol : class MapToolBar
location : class simplemap
           MapToolBar mapToolBar1 = new MapToolBar()

The java version that I have installed is 1.3 in Windows NT Server.
The MapXtreme version is 2.0

Please do help me.  I'am doing a project in MapXtreme.  Because of the these errors in
the sample application itself, I have no idea of how the map display is and what will
be displayed.

Also please do tell me "all the requirements" I should do before compiling the
program.  This is just in case if I have missed out anything.

Awaiting you suggestions.

Dennish