mapbasic 5.5

I have looked at it for a few hours and now I thought I would ask for help.
TIA

I can call a www page from MapInfo. I have added a button to our application
HELP with a button that calls the following.

Run Program "C:\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator\Program\netscape.exe
www.mapinfo.com"
will work, however its poor code.

I don't want to ask the user the location of the browser.

If I knew how NT/Win9x used the START -> RUN (try it, just type in the URL
and it works) then I may be able to call that method.

I even had a go at calling shortcuts to the browser / page .....

I don't want to write code to find the default browser.

TIA

cu
john