Listers
        Can anyone help with this problem? I have a grid thematic table
which represents bushfire hazardous areas. I have a column called risk which
contains a value of 0, 2 or 3 for each reference cell. 0 represents no risk,
2 represents a bushfire prone area and 3 represents an extreme bush hazard
area.
        However the current data is inaccurate and needs to be modified.
Currently some of the 2 and 3 zones cover rainforest which was found when
some newly acquired vegetation mapping was overlayed.
        I have created tables which have the bushfire grid references which
contain rainforest and I want to use these tables to automate the process of
changing the existing 2's and 3's to 0 in the main bushfire hazard table. I
have tried using the update column command but it never seems to change the
actual data in the risk column. An extra column is always added called
risk_2.
        I would appreciate any help especially after this long winded
explanation.

Regards
Matthew Schultz
Design Officer