        From:   Brown, Christopher (HI Cartographer)
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Thursday, August 10, 2000 4:50 AM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        MI Enter a Whole New Dimension! V6 3D Map View

        V6 3D Map View
        "Enter a Whole New Dimension!"
        "Drape...
        Take a complete map - including roads, polygons and raster images -
        and drape it over 3D contours. An unbelievable way to improve
everything you
        do."
        !!!!

        The above was taken from the MI v6.0 glossy brochure. The pictures
look OK.........

the system manager.

This email message has been swept for the presence of computer
viruses.

www.woodland-trust.org.uk