Dear List,

My boss has given me the task of assembling a list of prices for large
format scanners.
Before I begin contacting individual scanner manufactures/retailers, I
wanted to solicit
input from members of this list that have purchased such a scanner in
the past year or members who currently use large format scanners.  I am
looking for information about specific models and manufactures, problems
with large format scanners, and any other information that might be
useful.  Our requirements the scanner: must be between 36”- 40” wide,
color, 800 dpi, and a price range between $16,000 - $18,000 (US
dollars).  We will mainly be scanning maps and CAD drawings.  Thanks in
advance for your time and help.

-Chad