From: Brad Mathews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 August 2000 21:48
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MI and Visual Basic

Jason,

Do you have Mapbasic? If yes, the code samples in the manual are good enough
to get you started. If no, you will probably need to get it as it includes
all of the help files, include files, manuals, sample code, etc. that you
will need to make your life a lot easier.

Does anyone know of another way to get these resources for integrated
mapping without needing to buy Mapbasic?

- Brad