Hi all

I'am developing a project using MapXtreme.  Before that I tried to execute the
SimpleMap.java sample application that comes along with MapXtreme.  I have set all the
paths and the necessary classpaths correctly.  While displaying the applet in the
browser I got the following errors.

/*****ERROR AS DISPLAYED IN THE STATUSBAR*****/

Applet simplemap can't start:simplemap got a security violation:method verification
error

/*****ERROR AS DISPLAYED IN JAVA CONSOLE*****/

Netscape Communications Corporation -- Java 1.1.2
Type '?' for options.
Symantec Java! ByteCode Compiler Version 210.065
Copyright (C) 1996-97 Symantec Corporation
java.io.IOException: Netscape is unable to find the file or directory

named:
  /C|/Program

Files/mapinfo/mapxtremejava/sampleapps/Java/simplemap/mystuff.jar

Check the name and try again.
  at netscape.net.URLConnection.connect(Compiled Code)
  at netscape.net.URLConnection.getInputStream(Compiled Code)
* at netscape.applet.AppletClassLoader.grabArchiveFile(Compiled Code)
  at netscape.applet.AppletClassLoader.openArchive(Compiled Code)
  at netscape.applet.AppletClassLoader.openArchive(Compiled Code)
  at netscape.applet.AppletClassLoader.<init>(Compiled Code)
  at netscape.applet.AppletClassLoader.getClassLoader(Compiled Code)
  at netscape.applet.DerivedAppletFrame.run(Compiled Code)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)
# Unable to load archive file:/C|/Program

Files/mapinfo/mapxtremejava/sampleapps/Java/simplemap/mystuff.jar:

java.io.IOException: Netscape is unable to find the file or directory

named:
  /C|/Program

Files/mapinfo/mapxtremejava/sampleapps/Java/simplemap/mystuff.jar

Check the name and try again.
# Verifier error simplemap.init()V: Cannot find class

com/mapinfo/beans/vmapj/VisualMapJ
# Applet exception: class simplemap got a security violation: method

verification error
java.lang.VerifyError: simplemap
  at java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass(Compiled Code)
  at netscape.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass1(Compiled Code)
* at netscape.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
  at netscape.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
  at netscape.applet.DerivedAppletFrame.run(Compiled Code)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Please do help me.
Awaiting you suggestions.

Thanks