I did a similar thing with a complete listing of people in a small city.  All addresses were put within the first quarter of the streets.  After talking to MI tech support the blame is being placed on GDT databases.  In previous versions of street databases the from-to addresses where relatively correct.  If a block is only 600 feet long the addresses would range from 1 to 26 which was about 40 feet per lot.  When the newer street databases came out (including MapMarker), the from-to addresses were changed  to 1 to 99.  When proportionately calculating location quess where the address of 25 ended up?  in the first quarter of the block.  I contacted a GDT rep and was told that since the postal service reserves 1-99 addresses for each an every block, GDT changed ALL of their street addressing to match.  At this time they do not have any intention of changing it.  Personally it was a poor business choice trying to closely follow the guidelines of a government related agency such as the postal service.  It was like mixing apples with oranges.

I suggest finding a older version of streetinfo.

We are conducting some address geocoding tests and are getting puzzling results.  In essence, houses are not being proportionately located along the street segments.  Furthermore, house placement appears to change as "shaping" nodes are added or removed from continuous road segments.
begin:vcard
n:Howard;Jerry
tel;cell:318-426-1025
tel;work:903-633-2614
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.micro-app.com
org:Micro Applications Corp.
adr:;;1361 Don Long Rd;Waskom;Tx;75692;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:President
note:"Limited Only by Your Imagination"