Hello all:
I've got a mapper window going, looking at the area where three
northeastern states meet(USA).  One of the states won't display with the
highway shields labels in them.  The shields show up automatically, but
with no numbers in them identifying the route or highway number.  I'm both
very busy and currently confounded.  The two other states don't seem to
have that problem.

Data in question is the latest streetpro display, 3.2, I think.  I've tried
opening them with the autoloader, or opening the workspace in the state
directory and the same result: no hwy numbers in the shields.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Tony