Mappers,

"Speaking" of importing Excel files. Does anyone have any tricks for
maintaining the integrity of dates and times when importing Excel files
into MapInfo. I find that Dates and Times as recognized by Excel are
coverted to decimal format in MapInfo but these are not readily interpreted
as Dates once there. Anyone with simple/elegant solutions?

Declan Troy
70.25N 148.37W